We’re a leading digital marketing agency, with offices based in London, Rochester and Brighton. We provide a specialist ecommerce and digital marketing service to clients all over the UK and further afield. We have three job openings for Account Managers to work across Kent and London.
You’ll become a key Account Manager, and will be an essential point of contact for your designated accounts.
You will provide a seamless and first rate service, which will include managing projects from the initial brief through to the final delivery and management of on going campaigns.
The ideal individual will have a good understanding of the online channel and experience to deal with businesses who use their websites as mission critical business tools.
Role Key Points
- Maintain a constant stream of communication with your clients and ensure that client needs are consistently addressed
Demonstrate up to date and accurate knowledge of their accounts
- Work towards client KPI’s and objectives at all times
- Ensure the on-time delivery of all deliverables to meet business and client expectations
- Maintain a commercial focus at all times
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with internal processes and procedures
- Work collaboratively with the relevant teams to ensure that all client objectives are upheld, and the most appropriate solutions are identified on an on-going basis
- Grow the accounts and retain clients
So, what are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills. We need you to speak to clients and strike up long term account relationships with them. You must have strong people skills, be approachable and handle client demands fluidly.
- Previous experience in Search Marketing / Digital Marketing is recommended but we will provide training.
- Unbeatable project management skills – you will need to keep several plates spinning at once!
- The ability to observe situations and solve problems using lateral thinking.
In return, you can expect a hefty benefits package including:
- Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday
- Plus much more!
- Salary DOE
We also have opportunities for part time account managers and graduate account managers.
Please get in touch if you think you will be a good fit for the role via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 802 1206 – strictly no agencies please.