What can we offer you?
We feel the most important thing is a great working environment where everything we do is underpinned by our core values – Respect, Educate, Deliver. Alongside our values, we offer some pretty sweet benefits that we are sure you will value: –
- Company contribution pension scheme – “it’s never too early to start saving for your retirement”
- Private health insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexi-time – “not a morning person – no problem”
- Fresh Fruit – “fuel the body, fuel the mind”
- Relaxed dress code (except for client appointments)
- Attractive individual training budget
- Work from our office in Rochester or from your home studio
Life at Bing Digital offers huge variety, challenge and satisfaction, and we can promise you no two days are ever the same – keeps us very much on our toes!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include: –
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective web designs
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and project
- Using initiative to broaden your skills and knowledge, and sharing with the wider team
Who are you?
You will be innovative and creative, and have an attention to detail to match your enthusiasm for the creative industry. You will be comfortable collaborating within a team in an active environment and produce detailed work ready for output. To be successful in this role you must have:
- A creative thinker, do’er and all round design geek.
- A strong capability in Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital processes ranging from UX to production
- A good attention to detail
- Some creative industry experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- The ability and confidence to challenge the status quo
Is this position for you? If you 100% feel you’re the right individual for Bing Digital, and you’re interested in building on your experiences and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you!
Email your folio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 802 1206
A word to Recruitment Agency’s, we’ve always found our own brilliant staff. Please don’t waste your time and ours by getting in touch. Thank you.