We’re looking for a Enthusiastic junior digital project manager to help grow our team and live up to our clients expectations.
Projects are varied, clients range from independent UK start-ups through to global, and you will work on multiple end to end briefs establishing requirements through to delivery of final assets delivering all projects on time, on budget and to brief.
It’s essential that you have strong attention to detail and are a highly organised multi-tasker, with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn new industry knowledge. A minimum of 1 years’ experience in either a digital account or project management role, and experience of delivering cross-platform campaigns across desktop, tablet and mobile is a bonus.
The Junior Digital Project Manager will:
- Provide end-to-end project management throughout the project lifecycle from initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating & budgeting, scheduling, design & development, full testing and implementation.
- Assist the Project Manager & Account Managers with scoping of digital projects, understanding creative concepts and creating accurate documentation, including creative design briefs, sitemaps and user flows.
- Interpret briefs, collate a response with the help of internal teams and present back to the client.
- Supporting the production and upkeep of PM tools and documentation in support of digital projects including project schedules, resourcing plans and standard project communications tools.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality whilst managing clients expectations.
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
- Talk confidently and knowledgeably about website development as a whole.
- Develop effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication.
- Create & maintain client-viewable project schedules and manage internal schedules for the design & development teams.
- Keep internal CRM systems up to date.
Experience you need
- Jira with an understanding of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Project Managment Methodologies
- Understanding of eCommerce, what it means to customers and the risks surrounding these types of developments
- Any hands on experience with Magento, WordPress or OroCRM would be advantageous.
We have a really close team who enjoy social events regularly and offer a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career growth. If this sounds like the Digital Project Manager role for you then please get in touch.